CertifEye will be live soon.
Business and Operations
American Property Guard (APG) was formed in the fall of 2012 to automate County Tax data inquires for property title transfers.
- APG utilizes 100% onshore in-house programming, fulfillment and customer service.
- APG’s new technology automates the location of a property’s county account information and acquires associated data from taxing authorities.
- APG is integrated with RamQuest, one of the nation’s largest title origination software platforms, allowing for extreme ease of ordering of tax and HOA information from within title work.
Fast, Accurate, and Up-To-Date
Reduce Risk and Gain Efficiency
Everything You Expect in Documents and More
- Tax Certificates and Data
- HOA Contact, Full Balance, Foreclosure Proration
- CAD Printouts
- County Tax Maps
- Property Reports
- Ease of Ordering/Bulk Import Options
- Fast Delivery
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Re-Orders and Bill “Only on Close” pricing models
- RamQuest Integration
- Account, Subdivision
- Management Verification
- Annual Billing & Fees
- Nationwide Availability
- Foreclosure Proration
American Property Guard (APG)
- APG delivers “real-time” property tax and HOA information, allowing our customers to meet and exceed new lender turn-time requirements.
- Our unique “no-lookup required” property tax generation system facilitates integration with title origination platforms and automates daily workflows.
- The APG development team utilizes the internal experience of the automation of tens of millions of bank orders on residential real estate and developed a proprietary system that automates county data collection. We capitalize on our abilities to work with large data sets, manipulate the mapping of said data, and server automation in real-time.
- APG is a company who has a clear mission to develop people, not positions, within our organization. We care about the place we work – the attitudes naturally carry over to the customers. APG prides itself on bringing great local customer service back to Tax and HOA delivery.
Leadership Behind American Property Guard
CEO, Andrew Kernan – 15 years of successfully building technology driven start-ups. Andrew invented new technological solutions to meet the challenges of a diverse set of industries. For the last 8 years, his primary focus has been on title origination and default space. During housing crisis, he built and ran a field service work distribution system for mortgage servicers which returned a monthly volume of 600,000 records with four million images.
President, Chris Flynn – 30 years of experience in business development for largest companies supplying title operations providing tax and title plant software and data services.
VP of Operations, Jacqueline Coffer – 14 years of experience overseeing all operational areas of a large rapidly growing agency.
Senior Tax examiners and Team Leads – combined 50+ years in title tax work with expertise in tax suites, plotting builder subdivisions, agricultural roll-backs, and more.