Business and Operations
American Property Guard (APG) was formed in the fall of 2012 to automate County Tax data inquires for property title transfers.
- APG utilizes 100% proprietary in-house programming, fulfillment, and customer service.
- APG’s leading-edge technology automates property location, county account information, and data acquisition from taxing authorities.
- APG is integrated with RamQuest, ResWare, and SoftPro; so no matter what closing platform you use, we’re there for your team.
Fast, Accurate, and Up-To-Date
Reduce Risk and Gain Efficiency
Everything You Expect in Documents and More
- Tax Certificates
- Notice to Purchaser
- Agricultural Rollback Calcualtion
- CAD Printouts
- Property Reports
- Account, Subdivision
- Management Verification
- Annual Billing & Fees
- Contact Sheet
- Ease of Ordering/Bulk Import Options
- Fast Delivery
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Unlimited Re-Orders and Bill “Only on Close” pricing models
- RamQuest, ResWare, and SoftPro Integration
American Property Guard (APG)
- APG delivers “real-time” property tax and HOA information, allowing our customers access to up-to-the-minute info, without the hassle of going to the courthouse.
- Our unique “no-lookup required” property tax system facilitates integration with title origination platforms, and automates daily workflows.
- APG is a company who has a clear mission to develop people, not positions, within our organization. We care about the place we work – and the attitudes naturally carry over to the customers. APG prides itself on bringing great local customer service back to Texas tax and HOA fulfillment.
Leadership Behind American Property Guard
Division President, Chris Flynn – With over 30 years in the Texas title industry, Chris’ leadership has propelled APG to the forefront of the industry. A proven leader, Chris focuses on strategy and innovation and excels in customer relationships and retention. A former President’s Award winner, he has been a long time member of Texas Land Title Association. Chris is a graduate of East Texas State University (Texas A&M Commerce) where he is a member of the 2010 Athletic Hall of Fame class.
Division Vice President of Operations, Jacqueline Coffer – Working 20+ years in operations, Jacqui propels company performance by ensuring goals for service, productivity, and cost controls are continually met. Understanding that team development is crucial to optimal workflow, she cultivates an office culture parallel to the company’s core values and corporate mission of extraordinary service. Jacqui’s work has provided the space for APG to grow into an industry leader. Raised in West Texas, Jacqui attended Texas Tech University.
Business Development, Matt Berzins – With over 10 years of business development experience, Matt puts customers first. He promotes an environment in which APG is not just a vendor, but a part of the closing team. A member of both the Texas Land Title Association and the Mortgage Bankers Association, Matt prioritizes understanding the needs of our customers and building results oriented solutions.
Senior Tax examiners and Team Leads – A combined 100+ years in title and tax work with expertise in tax suits, plotting builder subdivisions, agricultural roll-backs, and more.