Business and Operations
American Property Guard (APG) was formed in the fall of 2012 to automate County Tax data inquires for property title transfers.
- APG utilizes 100% proprietary in-house programming, fulfillment, and customer service.
- APG’s leading-edge technology automates property location, county account information, and data acquisition from taxing authorities.
- APG is integrated with RamQuest, ResWare, and SoftPro; so no matter what closing platform you use, we’re there for your team.
Fast, Accurate, and Up-To-Date
Reduce Risk and Gain Efficiency
Everything You Expect in Documents and More
- Tax Certificates
- Notice to Purchaser
- Agricultural Rollback Calculation
- CAD Printouts
- Account, Subdivision
- Management Verification
- Annual Billing & Fees
- Contact Sheet
- Ease of Ordering/Bulk Import Options
- Fast Delivery
- Quality Assurance Inspection
- Real-time reorders and Bill “Only on Close” pricing models
- RamQuest, ResWare, and SoftPro Integration
American Property Guard (APG)
- APG delivers “real-time” property tax and HOA information, allowing our customers access to up-to-the-minute info, without the hassle of going to the courthouse.
- Our unique “no-lookup required” property tax system facilitates integration with title origination platforms, and automates daily workflows.
- APG is a company who has a clear mission to develop people, not positions, within our organization. We care about the place we work – and the attitudes naturally carry over to the customers. APG prides itself on bringing great local customer service back to Texas tax and HOA fulfillment.
Leadership Behind American Property Guard
Division General Manager, Bill Vassalotti – With over 30 years in the mortgage industry, Bill is a proven leader holding former senior level positions within Citigroup, Carrington Title, and Newbold Advisors. His focus on adding value to our customers and serving the market are key to his successes. Bill is a graduate of Rutgers University with a BA in Economics, and Villanova with an MBA degree.
Senior Tax examiners and Team Leads – A combined 100+ years in title and tax work with expertise in tax suits, plotting builder subdivisions, agricultural roll-backs, and more.